Key Points From This Episode:
• The definition of block time and understanding the published flight schedule.
• My number one reason not to switch to OneWorld while in Amsterdam.
• How international flights can vary between block time and total flight time.
• Pursuing the right kind of perspective; flight connection versus non-stop.
• Why sometimes it is better to take a flight in premium economy, rather than first or business.
• The valid variables to take into account when planning a trip.
• How the difference between premium economy and business or first class affects decision making.
• Understanding what is more important to you: loyalty, price, or total flight time.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
ZorkCast FaceBook Group (Continue and Start the Conversation) https://www.facebook.com/groups/ZorkCast/
TravelZork — https://travelzork.com/
Definition from the flight stats website — http://www.flightstats.com/company/what-is-block-time-in-an-airline-schedule-and-why-does-it-matter/
© 2017 ZorkCast © 2017 TravelZork