E-COM Sales Tax
Selling online into the United States Is Easy! At Least Until you Start Reading About Sales Taxes…
Jun 05, 2019
Andrew H. Johnson, CPA and Daniel M. Peisner, CMI
Getting into selling your products online into the US using Amazon FBA sounds like a lucrative idea and it can be! As you start looking into what you need to get setup you start reading about sales taxes and you start to get overwhelmed and you don’t know where to begin! This episode is dedicated to all of you international sellers that have decided to start selling in the United States.
Additional Questions Answered:
- What do I need to know about sales taxes?
- Why is sales tax so complicated?
- Where do I need to get registered?
- Do I need to get registered?
- What is and FEIN?
- How do I obtain a FEIN?
- How do I know where I have Nexus?
- Do I have any sales tax exposure?
- Are my products taxable?
If you need help please contact me HERE
If you would like to learn more come to our Free Webinar, "Nexus and What to do Next" REGISTER HERE