Low energy? Stubborn body fat? Low tolerance? Could it be time to reset your health priorities? Leading naturopathic doctor, Alan Christianson joins us on the Fit to Succeed podcast to share a few vital principles from his 2 best-selling books.
Dr Christianson is a certified Naturopathic doctor and the founder of the Endocrine Association of Naturopathic Doctors. He has been running his integrative health clinic since 1996 and has become a renowned name in the field of natural hormonal health and wellness.
In this episode, we discuss many topics including:
- the difference between adrenal fatigue and adrenal reset
- how chronic stress impacts hormonal balance
- symptoms of faulty daily cortisol rhythm
- difference between overfat and overweight and the associated health risks
- the role of the liver and thyroid in metabolic health
- recognisable symptoms of metabolic damage
- helpful strategies to support health improvement
If you enjoy this episode, then please rate the show and share it with your friends so they can benefit from this free expert information. Your comments and feedback are always welcome. Please subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or the video series on YouTube so you will receive each update immediately upon release.