Miles to Go - Travel Tips, News & Reviews You Can't Afford to Miss!
M2G 014: Booking Hotels for Families, Avoiding Pickpockets & Walt Disney World Resorts 101
May 24, 2018
This week we’ve got an episode full of tips and tricks: How to stay safe while traveling and avoid pickpockets
with Jeanne Hoffman from LeChicGeek
. Summer Hull from Mommy Points
talks strategies for booking hotels for families
. Joe Cheung from Disney Deciphered
and Ed offer a deep dive on everything you need to know
before booking a hotel room for your Walt Disney World resort vacation.
Thanks to our Sponsors!
Gogo In-Flight Internet
- 1:30 - How to maximize your points and score a $25 Amazon.com gift card with BookYourAward.com
- 2:30 - Keeping your stuff safe from pickpockets while traveling
- 4:15 - What a pickpocket looks like
- 7:40 - Are they asking you a question or just distracting you?
- 10:00 - What features to look for in bags and travel gear to keep your stuff safe
- 13:45 - The best strategy for booking hotel rooms when traveling with a family
- 17:00 - How to avoid being the adult stuck in the rollaway bed
- 20:50 - Where to find the best pull out sofas out there
- 23:24 - Whether or not to stay on property at Walt Disney World
- 25:00 - The four questions to ask yourself when booking your hotel for Walt Disney World
- 29:00 - Good Neighbor vs. “on property” vs. “Official Disney World Hotel”
- 34:50 - Alternative vacation home booking sites
- 38:15 - The Final Two Pennies
Show Notes & Links
Ed’s Blog: Pizza in Motion
Links to all Jeanne’s Travel Safety Tips
Summer’s Blog Post
Disney Deciphered Podcast
Joe’s Travel Blog