Jill Petersen (IG: @jillpetersen8) is truly one of a kind, and I am thrilled to share her story with you on this episode. We start by discussing the two times, yes two, that she has left a stable career to pursue a bigger purpose. Most recently, she has added entrepreneur to her resume, and shares how her new venture will empower women to embrace self-care, live a purposeful life and let go of the baggage they may be carrying that's holding them back.
We also chat about:
• The ONE major thing her former manager told her that changed the way she lives her life (and how you can use it too!)
• How to get past the doubt that sets in after you make a bold change or take a leap of faith
• The negative implication of the word "just"
• The power in exploring the things you're secretly passionate about
• Ways to maximize the gifts you already have
• Why learning how to improvise is so important (with a hilarious example)
Throughout the entire conversation, there are moments of vulnerability, laughter, relatable stories of struggle, and tangible tips on coming into the best version of yourself. Jill is so full of energy and encouragement, and her perspective is exactly what you'd want to hear from a friend over coffee — a reassuring pat on the back, a boost of support, and a lot of love. Please enjoy!
Suggestions for the podcast? Drop me a line on my website. Spread the love by leaving a review and sharing this episode with a friend or on social media. Take a screenshot of you listening and tag me @heypreslie when you post it so I can thank you!
This episode is brought to you by the unique, sustainable and personal approach to reaching your goals: Hey Preslie Nutrition. Signing up for one-on-one coaching is quick and simple, and you'll be on your way to a healthier, happier you. Don't forget to enter promo code PODCAST for a discount on your first month.