Today I’ve got a very special guest with me: Kimberly Rich from The Bold Life Movement Podcast. We just got back from Funnel Hacking Live 2019 and some of the top minds in marketing were there. We learned so much that we wanted to come together and talk about our takeaways. One of the coolest things about live events for me is that they produce a real, physiological change in you.
Here are some of the key takeaways we have come up with:
- You only do things that you feel like doing. So, you have to ask yourself, “how do I make myself feel like doing the things I’m supposed to do?”
- Never stop offering people a way to work with you. Kimberly says that this a huge mistake that she has made, and she thinks a lot of other people are making it too. Every moment is an opportunity to create something of value and to put it out in the marketplace.
- Don’t take the fun out of buying. Sometimes people will think they’re bothering their customers by pitching to them, but if you really think you’re giving them such an amazing experience, it’s going to super fun for them.
- Where is the drama in your marketing? Just look at how humans consume content: they love drama. Things that are a little polarizing or taboo are what catch someone’s eye. As a buyer, you’re looking for a distraction.
- People buy things for status. They aren’t just buying a product or service, they’re buying a new them. For example, I help people stop being a nine-to-five worker.
- Advocate for your people. If you can be the loudest voice against the outside forces, everyone in your movement will see you as their leader.
- Stop saying “time is money.” Time is infinitely more valuable than money. Invest in yourself.
- Most people are too scared. They think that they’re going to fail, so they don’t take chances or risks.
- Do you have marketing stamina? If your ad flops, you have to tweak it and keep testing. If you have the stamina, results will come.
To learn more about getting sales through funnels, visit https://www.christianmartin.org/podcast
Check out Kimberly at The Bold Life Movement: http://www.theboldlifemovement.com/
Get tickets for Funnel Hacking Live 2020: https://funnelhackinglive.com/fhl-2020-sales