Theo Tsaousides is a neuropsychologist, clinical researcher, and more recently entrepreneur. He has published scientific articles in prestigious academic journals and has co-authored textbook chapters specializing in assessment and treatment after brain injury. In addition, Dr. Theo has delivered numerous workshops and presentations for professional audiences nationally and internationally. In 2010, he received a $750,000 grant from the U.S. Department of Education to create and run a postdoctoral training program in neuropsychology and rehabilitation research at Mount Sinai. He is the founder of the LEAP Center, whose mission is to promote personal growth, successful performance, and emotional wellness.
Learn more about Dr. Theo: http://bit.ly/2O61qex
Brainblocks book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2JXUTNF
Brainblocks are the mental obstacles that keep people from achieving success, defined as setting, pursuing, and achieving a goal.
Managing the brain is the solution to preventing mental blocks from interfering with achieving your goals. And neuropsychologist Dr. Theo Tsaousides gives you the tools to improve:
• the seven brainblocks to success (self-doubt, procrastination, impatience, multitasking, rigidity, perfectionism, negativity)
• the characteristic feelings, thoughts, and actions associated with each brainblock
• the brain functions involved in goal-oriented action
• brain glitches and how they create setbacks
• the cost of not removing brainblocks
• the best strategies to remove the blocks
• actively search for brainblocks in your actions, thoughts, and feelings
• recognize and label each brainblock as soon as it is identified
• practice each strategy consistently until it becomes second nature
• track your progress toward a goal
Through these strategies you will learn to overcome these cognitive obstacles and harness the power of the brain to achieve success in any endeavor.
Find Happiness Patterns on Instagram:
Rate and review us on iTunes: