Miller continues the conversation with Justin Morse and Chris Ridenour from Kiewit Power Contractors to learn more about preparing for a project and best practices for success.
· Describe a recent Kiewit Power Contractors project
· Review the process it takes to prepare for a job that typically spans a few years in duration
· How do you prepare for welding operations (Procedures, equipment, manpower)
· How do you prepare for the welders to be trained for any specific material types or WPS
· What happens during site set up – how do you keep organized and on track
· What are the biggest hurdles in managing welding on a job site
· How do deal with managing project timelines and trades/sub contractors