Kiewit Power Contractors Justin Morse and Chris Ridenour discuss how they keep competitive by embracing new technologies to help them work smarter not harder.
· What are the most common material types, diameters and thicknesses?
· What are the typical codes are you welding to?
· How has material types changed in the past decade?
· What do you foresee in the future for trends in material types?
· What role does seeking out new technologies play in your efforts to be more productive on a jobsite
· Where do you personally see technology going in the future on construction sites in general?
· How can you get adaptation and acceptance to change processes and procedures that ‘have worked just fine for years’?