BIBLICAL EVIDENCE OF GOD’S FAVOUR
1. Joseph- God’s favour brought him supernatural protection and promotion
2. The Hebrew Children- God gave them REST- “The Restoration of Everything Satan Took as they left Egypt for the Promised Land.
3. David, Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-Nego:
i) God honoured them in the meals of their adversaries
ii) God caused rules and regulations, laws and policies to be changed to their advantage even in foreign land.
4. Esther: God gave her power for prominence and preferential treatment before a foreign king to save His people.
5. Hezekiah and Jehoshaphat: God won battles for them without their lifting a finger in war against mighty opponents.
6. David- God gave him recognition though he was the least among his brethren to become king.
7. Paul- God called him, who was “the chief of sinners” to suffer for His cause among the Jews and Gentiles.
Who can be favored? Read Psalm 5:12, Psalm 37:23-26; 2Cor. 5:21-22.