The task of transformation is not a plaything.
Whether at personal, family, church or national level, transformation could be very challenging.
It therefore requires help beyond the natural most of the time.
We have all been called to be agents of transformation, and would therefore need to trust God to face the challenge of this calling. May the God of heaven help us to fulfill this call of God on our lives.
1. Who are the exiles referred to in V.4? 2 Kg. 25:1-12.
2. Read 2 Chr. 36:15-21; Neh. 1:7; and explain the cause of the exile?
3. How does the Bible describe the situation of "those who survived the exile"?
V.4; Neh. 2:17-18.
4. What do "walls" and "gates" symbolize?
5. Mention some of the "walls" and "gates" that need to be rebuilt in our lives,
families and church?
6. Do you think there is any hope for the rebuilding of these walls? Jer. 32:26-
27; Ezek. 37:1-3; Lk. 1:37.
There is no doubt that our calling into the work of transformation is challenging.