With SR-MPLS turning ten and SRv6 coming on the scene in 2019, is there a right path for service providers? Where are service providers regarding their decision-making roadmap? Ciena’s Jahanzeb Baqai joins Ray Mota to discuss a new Segment Routing report from ACG Research®, with insights directly from Service Providers on this and more.
· SR-MPLS adoption: real or imagined?
· SRv6 plans are starting to take off
· A glimpse at two approaches to Segment Routing
· SR-MPLS vs. SRv6: Is there a right path?
· Interwork or coexist? Segment Routing in existing networks
· Compressed or non-compressed segments for SRv6? That is the question
Jahanzeb Baqai - LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jahanzeb-b-6944281/