This episode covers the most active threats seen in the first six months of 2020, including IoT malware, ransomware, and COVID-19-themed malware. Gain insight into their tactics, techniques and procedures, as well as recommendations for securing your OT/IoT networks. You’ll also learn about the top ICS vulnerabilities of 2020, and their ongoing impact on risk from Nozomi Networks security researchers.
Here are links to the free resources and security tools mentioned during the webinar:
· Research Report: OT/IoT Security Report 2020 1H
· Learning Guide: The IT Pro’s Guide to OT/IoT Security
· Executive Brief: Integrating OT into IT/OT SOCs
· Executive Brief: The Cost of OT Cybersecurity Incidents and How to Reduce Risk
· Solution Brief: Real-time Cybersecurity and Visibility for Industrial Control Networks