Your Buyer Consultation should have these 9 key components to ensure a successful buyer presentation. Deliver the highest level of value to your buyer clients with this step-by-step process. That's THE SECRET...Value, value, value. This will help make sure the home searching and home buying experience is smooth, effective, and easy for everyone. You can deliver this value by ensuring that you touch on each of the key components listed below or you can create and customize your own version of the Buy with Confidence Guide featured in the video as a way of leading your clients through the process step-by-step with an attractive, visually-appealing booklet.
Before you meet with a buyer for a Buyer Consultation be sure to build trust and rapport with our Buyer Trust Qualifier (mentioned in the video). Get a copy by emailing: email@example.com to receive a copy.
Here are the 9 Key Components to a Successful Buyer Presentation:
1) Pre-Approval: Their Lending Situation
2) Narrowing the Home Search: Quality over Quantity
3) Home Shopping: Our Tech = more benefit
4) How to Make an Offer: Get them in the right mind-set
5) Strategies to get your offer accepted: Prepare them for all the options ahead of time that will help get their offer accepted.
6) Home Inspection: Review the common inspection items they should be aware of for that particular area
7) Apprasail: If financing, explain what's important in the appraisal process
8) Home Loan Approval -- Clear to Close
9) Closing: Share the excitement and celebration of closing
GET MY FREE SCRIPT BOOK and Join us for Role Play every Thursday from 12:00 - 12:30 pm, MST: https://www.brendanbartic.com/
CONNECT WITH BRENDAN ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
SUBSCRIBE & RING THE BELL to receive notifications on new videos dropping EVERY WEEK! Share the love! If this video helped you, please LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE.
LIKE FREE RESOURCES?
WANT MORE TIPS, TRICKS, RESOURCES, and RE BUSINESS TOOLS? Join our Private FB Group, Brendan Bartic Real Estate Coaching: https://www.facebook.com/groups/584389598727184/
Please note: This video and information are for entertainment purposes only. Please check all federal and local solicitation laws and always adhere to the Do Not Call List.