Dr. Tara Egan, host
Anna, teen co-host
Sabrina Shaheen Cronin, Shared Parenting Expert - guest expert
Sabrina Shaheen Cronin is Tara and Anna's guest expert today. She has 20 years of experience as a family law expert and she is known as the “shared parenting expert” for her workshops helping families cope with co-parenting dilemmas in today’s challenging environment. She is here to talk with us about "Parenting with a High-Stress Ex".
Sabrina’s goal is to get acrimonious parents out of the courtroom and into her workshops so they can develop the tools necessary to achieve happy and healthy homes for their family. It is her mission to normalize healthy co parenting and bring much needed reform to the court system.
Tune in as we discuss:
- How the court system functions today in terms of divorce and custody cases.
- How Sabrina feels the court system needs reform.
- The impact of divorce on parents, especially if their co parenting relationship is high-stress.
- How can parents move on from the harsh process of divorce? How can they reinvent themselves?
- What are the primary co parenting conflicts that you observe?
- What can parents do if their ex doesn’t follow the parenting order?
- What is the impact of divorce on children and teens?
- What is the best advice you can give to divorced parents to make their children happier?
To learn more about Sabrina (founder and managing partner of The Cronin Law Firm in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan) and her on-line classes and workshops (national), just visit her website, which is www.croninlawfirm.com/.
To learn more about Dr. Tara Egan's child & adolescent therapy services, visit HERE.
Learn more about Dr. Tara Egan's books, webinars, public speaking opportunities, and coaching/consultation services RIGHT HERE.
To join our private FB group for parents of high schoolers and soon-to-be high schoolers, visit HERE.
To join us on Instagram, visit HERE.
To learn more about Dr. Egan's online mini-course called "Managing Your Family's Technology and Social Media", created to help parents eliminate power struggles, keep your family safe from internet misuse, and reconnect with your family, go HERE.
Podcast edited by Christian Fox