With imminent changes to the regulatory framework, in the second of our innovation in fire safety webinars, the panel will explore:
- Prescriptive versus performance-based regulation - will the new framework get the balance right?
- What competencies and enforcement regime will be needed for an outcomes-based framework to work?
- Is the current Standards system fit for purpose?
- What can you do if your preferred route isn’t easily covered by an existing Standard?
Hosted by Plumis CEO, William Makant, our expert panel includes:
- Ian Moore, CEO, Fire Industry Association and number one in IFSEC Global’s list of fire safety Influencers
- Tom Gilbert, Head of Fire Safety, Lendlease and number two in IFSEC Global’s list of fire safety Influencers
- Tony Hanley, Managing Director, FirePro UK and Director, Fire Industry Association
- Jan Taranczuk, Housing Consultant and Strategic Adviser to Plumis
To find out more about Automist Smartscan, Plumis' innovative fire suppression system please visit https://plumis.co.uk/