Cybercrime is one of the top concerns for business leaders in 2022. Remote working, the rise and rise of digital commerce, and increased sophistication among cybercriminals are all fuelling a remarkable rise in cyber threats, predominantly ‘ransomware’ and ‘phishing’.
In this episode of The Ireland Canada Connection, host Patrick Haughey meets Ciaran Luttrell, Director of Operations at e-Sentire - a global cybersecurity services company headquartered in Ontario, Canada and with a European base in Ireland. eSentire is a valued member of the Ireland Canada Business Association. They discuss:
· What is driving the exponential growth of cybercrime in recent years.
· Why small companies are just as at-risk as enterprises.
· How business leaders can protect their companies from attack.
· Why eSentire chose Ireland as its European base, and advise for other Canadian companies considering establishing an operation in Ireland.
· How to connect your Canadian and Irish offices and keep the company culture consistent.
· Attracting and retaining top tech talent.
The Ireland Canada Connection is produced by AudioBrand