Café con Tech
Testing, React, Typescript and Remix with Kent C. Dodds
Jul 20, 2021
Matias Hernández / Kent C. Dodds
The first episode of this new special season, and what better way to start than having the one and only Kent C. Dodds
In this episode, we talk about different topics on web development, starting with how to "sell" testing to your project owner or manager, reviewing some React goodness and pitfalls, and more.
- Testing is an important topic in the development process but: How to get it done right and actually do it in a project? In Kent's words: "Identify the company's mission and make the assumption that everybody is motivated to push that mission forward."
- React is a state management tool.
- Practical React is about giving you a deterministic way to manage and declare your state.
- Composition and prop drilling are big tools when developing React applications.
- Typescript can help you a lot when developing for the web.
- Remix is cool, and we should keep an eye on it.
Opening and Outro Music by DanoSongs https://danosongs.com/
Background Music Music:Auth0
Cool Rock by Kevin MacLeod Link: https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/3552-cool-rock License: https://filmmusic.io/standard-license
Auth0 es una plataforma de autenticación y autorización lista para usar en tu app!Cloudinary
Distribuye tus experiencias digitales de forma rápida y sencilla.Clevertech
Clevertech, code the life you want with remote done right. Check out our website clevertech.biz
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/matiasfha)