After being subpoenaed to testify at the Grand Jury probe of a brokerage house, Jessica is charged with contempt. Released on a technicality, she has to dodge further subpoenas while finding out who killed the man they think she talked to.
This episode can be streamed on Peacock.
Guest Stars include:
1. Shea Farrell (The Law and Harry McGraw) as Reed Harding
2. Larry Linville (M*A*S*H) as Paige Corbin
3. Janel Moloney (The Leftovers) as Maria Corbin
4. Peter White (Armageddon) as Mason Logan
5. J. Downing (Viper) as Nicholas Logan
6. Joel Brooks (Phil of the Future) as Ted Duffy
7. Randall Carver (There Will Be Blood) as U.S. Marshall Bill Morgan
8. Lisa Eichhorn (The Vanishing) as Federal Prosecutor Annette Rayburn
9. Stan Ivar (Days of Our Lives) as Lou the Lawyer
10. Ron Dean (The Fugitive) as Lt. Shawn Riley
11. Sydney Walsh (A Nightmare on Elm Street) as Tiffany Beckman
Here is a link to the IMDb page: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0653691/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast