Andy Grant is the best-selling author of the book "STILL HERE: How to Succeed in Life After Failing At Suicide" as well as an award-winning speaker, Transformational Energy Coach, Akashic Records Reader, and suicide prevention activist. He holds a variety of coaching & psychology certificates and very experienced with leadership programs and energy work modalities.
Andy is also the founder of Real Men Feel, a movement encouraging men to come out of the emotional closet. He also facilitates monthly men’s groups. As a survivor of multiple suicide attempts, Andy knows how low we as human beings can feel, and he is committed to helping people realize how magnificent life is meant to be.
On the episode, Andy and Ameé discuss the following and more:
- Gillette's new short film addressing toxic masculinity and the backlash. Click link to watch.
- Andy's Trauma Story and history with multiple suicide attempts
- The Good Men Project
- How it is to get men to open up
- What are some of the messages men have received about feelings & emotions growing up
- Do only men who have extreme trauma stories like sexual or physical abuse, extreme neglect seek coaching and therapy
Call 1-800-273-8255 Available 24 hours everyday