We welcome professional endurance athlete, Myriam Guillot-Boisset to the @unlockingathleticpotential Podcast.
Some of Mimi’s amazing achievements include:
- Winning two Adventure World Championships (2011 and 2013)
- 2nd Place Spartan Ultra World Championships (2019)
- 3rd Place Spartan World Championships (2019)
- 47 Spartan Career Podiums
She also holds a masters degree in Sports Science and hosts a raw adventure camp with her husband Jackie in Tenerife.
In this episode we discuss:
- The start of her fitness journey and how this led to finding a passion for adventure and endurance events
- The race which has given her the greatest sense of happiness
- A recap on her epic Spartan Morzine Quadfecta weekend in the summer of 2019 where she won the Ultra, Beast and Super as well as running the open Sprint
- Racing the first USNS Elite Spartan Race of 2021
- What her training looks like
- Striking a balance between her love for racing, adventure and love for planet earth
- Her Raw Adventure Camps in Tenerife
- Future aims and goals
- The ONE biggest factor in helping Myriam unlock her athletic potential
Full details on many of the topics we talk about on this episode can be found at myriametjacky.com/?lang=en
Many thanks to Jack Bauer for providing statistical analysis for this episode.
Unlocking Athletic Potential proudly partners with Red Dot Running Company, who specialise in sports nutrition and running kit and are based in Singapore. You can find them at rdrc.sg