The Amaiz Podcast
Amaiz talks to Oliver Shaw of Kalibrate about Planning for the Unknown
June 07, 2021
Oliver Shaw from Kalibrate talks to us about planning for the unseen. We’ve all experienced the unprecedented, but what does the remainder of 2021 and Covid-recovery hold? It’s still difficult to see what normality might look like, but Oliver singles out some key themes:
- The way people work will change, and that will knock on to many other parts of the economy.
- That money switch, particularly in retail, will be the critical focus - is your business hypothesis ready?
- The government will be looking to recoup funds, so every business needs to prepare for tax and inflation knock-ons.
- Questions remain over Brexit, which may well provide opportunities to do things differently.
- Some things won’t return - companies that adjust quickly will have the advantage.
- The major positive is that the economy will rebound quickly, so any company in the right position could benefit from a significant growth surge.
Find out more about the Amaiz business app and its payments, bookkeeping and accounting features and how they support small business at https://amaiz.com/features/