Enneagram Stereotypes True & False
January 21, 2021
TRUE OR FALSE?
- There are best and worst Enneagram types.
- Some type combinations can be extremely toxic to one another in relationships.
- Enneagram 1s are more fun than Instagram portrays - they're not only about list-making and cleaning.
- Men can be Enneagram 2s.
- Enneagram 3s are more likely to be secretive and cause "scandals" because of not being truthful.
- Enneagram 4s are the most self-centered type.
- Enneagram 5s can actually be pretty open but usually only to a few incredibly close people.
- Enneagram 6s are downers and constantly making situations worse.
- All Enneagram 7s are lavish big spenders.
- Enneagram 8s may appear intense & scary but that's often their passion shining through.
- Enneagram 9s aren't pushovers at all, but are in fact very strong, stubborn, and opinionated.
In this episode, I discussed this post: https://www.instagram.com/p/CKPPRaWBRFK
MEET TODAY'S SPONSOR:
Shape & Foster takes members on a journey of lifestyle development, providing knowledge and actionable insight via six amazing professionals in mental health, fitness, nutrition, finance, life coaching and yoga. All members are here for the same reason - to learn and grow. This makes for an active and positive community, and one you should be part of!
Travel to Oaxaca with @BonTraveler (an Enneagram One!)
Get all the details here https://www.elcamino.travel/shop/oaxaca-with-bon-traveler
And follow Jess on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/bontraveler/