John quickly recaps what the season of creation is all about, and then explores the theme for this week - The Oceans.The Oceans are important
· they inspire our awe and wonder of God
· the hold life in an intricate self-sustaining web
· we are damaging if not killing it
John wonder, for our survival, how we might nurture both the oceans and this web of life as:
- an act of devotion to God, Source of all Being;
- an expression of our being image bearers of God’s creating and life giving self.
The notes for this sermon can be read here