ZorkCast powered by TravelZork
Episode 19 : Optimising One Night Luxury Hotel Stays using FHR
September 20, 2017
Michael Mason Trager
Today I’m going to briefly be talking about optimising one-night luxury hotel stays, focusing on
the FHR American Express Program. I’m going to give you some broad strokes on what to look
for and how you can basically turn a one-night hotel stay into an almost full two-day getaway.
Now personally, I love luxury hotels. There are some great programs out there where you can
truly maximize your stay for one day. This is something that’s really good for a one night staycation
at a close destination or in theory, if there are numerous properties in one destination you
could pop between properties to experience all the benefits. Stay tuned as we dive into the best
ways to maximize your one-night stay at a luxury hotel, what types of benefits give you the best
value for your stay, and the importance of comparing the options available.
Key Points From This Episode:
• A number of benefits available for one-night luxury hotel stays with the FHR program.
• An overview of the American Express FHR Program.
• Benefits of booking with the FHR Program.
• Guaranteed versus non-guaranteed benefits.
• The variations of benefits between different properties.
• Why a food a beverage credit is the best option for the unique amenity.
• How benefits reduce your total overall cost of stay.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
ZorkCast FaceBook Group (Continue and Start the Conversation)
American Express FHR Program
FHRNews - Great Resource for FHR
TravelZork article, First Glance: Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa New Forest, Hampshire, England in
Bar Boulud, London
© 2017 ZorkCast © 2017 TravelZork