ZorkCast powered by TravelZork
Episode 56 John Morris of Wheelchair Travel on Award Travel and Travel Status Part 1
September 04, 2018
Michael Mason Trager
Welcome back to another episode of ZorkCast. Today on the show we are once again joined by John Morris of Wheelchair Travel. In today’s episode, we are going to continue a bit of the on and off theme of award travel reboot, talking about why people should be interested in travel status and award travel. To take on this topic, John shares more about his thoughts on collecting frequent flyer points, the importance of knowing when to use your points, and some of the essential resources he recommends for getting started in the travel awards game. For all this and more, don’t miss out on today’s episode!
Key Points From This Episode:
• John’s thoughts on flying and his views on collecting travel rewards.
• Understanding when it’s a good situation to use miles and when it’s not.
• Realizing the importance of getting the most value out of your points.
• Why choosing to save up points to use years and years from now is a mistake.
• Number one resource for those just starting out in the travel awards game.
• Recognizing the “study time” needed to understand how travel point programs work.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
WheelchairTravel "Open Your World"
John Morris on Facebook
John Morris on Twitter @WCTravelOrg
Las Vegas: Wheelchair Accessible Destination by John Morris on Travel Zork
ZorkCast FaceBook Group Continue and Start the Conversation)
ZorkCast on Twitter
ZorkCast on Instagram
© 2018 ZorkCast © 2018 TravelZork