ZorkCast powered by TravelZork
Episode 59 Robin of NETimeGambling talking MGM Springfield Part 2
October 03, 2018
Michael Mason Trager
Welcome back to ZorkCast for Part 2 of our conversation with Robin T. Aubin. Robin is the founder of NETime Gambling, a non-monetized blog where Robin shares his interest in gambling, the casino business, and his love for New England. Robin’s goal with NETime Gambling is to provide a service and resource for anyone visiting New England’s expanding casino market. On today’s episode, we are diving right back into our conversation about MGM Springfield, which is the new resort casino property in Springfield, Massachusetts. Robin also shares more about the competitive casino landscape around MGM Springfield, and how gaming regulations differ between states. Stay tuned, so you don’t miss out on our incredible conversation!
Key Points From This Episode:
• Why the target market for MGM Springfield is unclear.
• MGM Springfield’s small number of video poker machines.
• The limited, or non-existent VIP experience at MGM Springfield.
• Understanding MGM Springfield’s competitive field: Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun.
• The implications of non-smoking regulations on a casino.
• Robin’s perspective of Massachusetts gaming regulations.
• And much more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
NETime Gambling on Facebook
NETime Gambling on Twitter @NETimeGambling
TravelZork - MGM Springfield | Everything You Need to Know – “Industrial Chic”
ZorkCast FaceBook Group (Continue and Start the Conversation)
ZorkCast on Twitter
ZorkCast on Instagram
© 2018 ZorkCast © 2018 TravelZork