Today we will be talking about what to do in the event of your airline changing and rebooking your original flight option. This can sometimes be an inconvenience, but it is always an opportunity to review your options. The basic idea to note here is that you do not need to accept the rebooking option they offer or select for you. Now, this does happen from time to time, so it is worth being aware of the different permeations of this situation and in this episode we walk you through all of these and show you how you can get the most out of a potentially uncomfortable position.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Reviewing your options in light of a cancellation or change.
- The easiest options for rebooking on airlines and alliances.
- Ways to react to a lack of success with rebooking.
- Waiting and dealing with it later at the airport.
- Considering a refund and purchasing another flight
- Getting better flight options even when a change seems insignificant.
- Requesting original routing credit for your airline loyalty points.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
ExpertFlyer Learn to use this tool! (It's worth it!)
ZorkCast FaceBook Group - JOIN TODAY! (Continue and Start the Conversation)
© 2018 ZorkCast © 2018 TravelZork