“You don’t have to be wealthy to build wealth.” These are words from today’s guest Jennifer Grimson. Jennifer has gone through rebuilding her career and life TWICE. She had no money, no job, no place to live in, and having two children to support, she picked herself up and persevered to build her Micro Empires.
[00:01 – 09:21] Opening Segment
- I introduce and welcome guest, Jennifer Grimson
- Jennifer talks about her background
- Shares the story behind her podcast
[09:22 – 24:19] Jennifer’s Story
- Overcoming the obstacles on her path
- Jennifer talks about her journey of rebuilding her life twice.
- Started her podcast – at first, she decided to keep her story a secret.
- How she got started in real estate
- Are you just starting your career? Here’s advice from Jennifer.
- Save half of your income.
[24:20 – 31:23] THE FINAL FOUR
- What’s the worst job that you ever had?
- I worked as a live mannequin when I was in college.
- An account management job when I was on my second time rebuilding
- What’s a book you’ve read that has given you a paradigm shift?
- What is a skill or talent that you’d like to learn?
- What does success mean to you?
- “It’s having time, peace, and options.”
- Connect with Jennifer online. See the links below.
“You don’t have to be wealthy to build wealth.” – Jennifer Grimson
“It doesn’t really matter how you get there. I do think this is important. I do think this is what’s different between women and men. All of my financial mistakes were relational.” – Jennifer Grimson
You can connect with Jennifer on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Listen to her podcast, the Micro Empires Podcast. To know more about her, you can visit her website https://micro-empires.com/.
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE?
Be sure to follow me on the below platforms:
Subscribe to the podcast on Apple, Spotify, Google, or Stitcher.
Exclusive Facebook Group
None of this could be possible without the awesome team at Buzzsprout. They make it easy to get your show listed on every major podcast platform.Support the show