In this mini-episode, I answer audio questions from listeners asking for advice about how best to tune-up their productivity and work habits in a moment of increased distraction and disruption.
You can submit your own audio questions at speakpipe.com/calnewport.
Here are the topics we cover:
* Prioritizing tasks when you have too much to do [9:28]
* Making the most of the weekend [18:53]
* Balancing my academic and writing obligations [26:42]
* Improving reading habits [35:25]
* Resisting radicalization (sermon alert) [41:07]
Thanks to listener Jay Kerstens for the intro music.