Below are the topics covered in today's listener calls mini-episode (with timestamps). For instructions on submitting your own questions, go to calnewport.com/podcast.
- Balancing availability and depth as a leader. [5:12]
- Being available to students without being overwhelmed. [12:08]
- Rapid fire questions (each answer under 1 minute). [18:18]
-- Working eight hours in a row.
-- Quarterly plan format.
-- Reading metrics.
- Sticking to a schedule once made. [26:36]
- Keeping up with an academic literature. [30:24]
- Taking breaks between big projects. [35:20]
Thanks to Jay Kerstens for the intro music and Mark Miles for mastering.