Below are the topics covered in today's listener calls mini-episode (with timestamps). For instructions on submitting your own questions, go to calnewport.com/podcast.
RANT FOLLOW-UP: A doctor's perspective on kids and smartphones. [0:35]
GUEST CHAT: Scott Young stops by to talk about our new online course. [5:00]
- Returning to regular deep work after the pandemic. [22:06]
- Deciding what tasks to execute. [29:34]
- Integrating your values into your daily activities. [34:08]
- Lessons from Virginia Woolf. [39:44]
- Phone use degrading reading ability. [44:28]
Thanks to Jay Kerstens for the intro music and Mark Miles for mastering.