Below are the questions covered in today's episode (with their timestamps). For instructions on submitting your own questions, go to calnewport.com/podcast.
DEEP DIVE: Will Offices Survive the Pandemic? [6:01]
DEEP WORK QUESTIONS
- How do I practice my writing better? [22:07]
- Is it harder to write a dissertation or a book? [25:08]
- Will 10-minute sitting breaks destroy my concentration? [29:04]
- Am I good at time management or just lazy? [35:52]
- How do I get the most out of an assistant who handles my inbox? [40:24]
DEEP LIFE QUESTIONS
- How do I structure all my leisure time when I have no kids? [44:13]
- Is digital nomadism making a comeback? [46:53]
- Are RSS feeds a good alternative to social media? [52:37]
- How do I find fellow Deep Questions listeners to hang out with? [58:49]
Thanks to Jay Kerstens for the intro music and Mark Miles for mastering.