Below are the topics covered in today's listener calls mini-episode (with timestamps). For instructions on submitting your own questions, go to calnewport.com/podcast.
DEEP DIVE: On Facebook, Misinformation, and the Death of Collaborative Curation [2:59]
- My thoughts on speed reading. [21:29]
- My system for writing New Yorker articles (routinizing demanding work). [24:43]
- The importance of media for academic careers. [34:07]
- Re-assessing linked note-taking. [40:02]
- The absurdity of live study streams. [44:12]
- Time blocking without a time-block planner. [51:21]
Thanks to Jay Kerstens for the intro music and Mark Miles for mastering.