Below are the topics covered in today's listener calls mini-episode (with timestamps). For instructions on submitting your own questions, go to calnewport.com/podcast.
A conversation with Producer Jesse about my next book [1:48]
- Twitter FOMO for a journalist. [16:40]
- Tracking small amounts of time. [25:12]
- My quarterly planning process. [30:07]
- Tedious tasks with an entry level job. [34:22]
- Timeblock planners spiral bindings. [38:24]
- Struggling to balance teaching with research (PLUS: a bonus rant about the coming knowledge work revolution). [42:15]
Thanks to Jay Kerstens for the intro music and Mark Miles for mastering.