Below are the topics covered in today's listener calls mini-episode (with timestamps). For instructions on submitting your own questions, go to calnewport.com/podcast.
DEEP DIVE: When should tasks live on my calendar? [7:24]
- Online presences for novelists [14:13]
- Not getting stuff done outside of work [26:10]
- Managing team workload [32:19]
- Finding more family time [39:37]
- Leveraging career capital early in one’s career [47:48]
Thanks to Jesse Miller for production, Jay Kerstens for the intro music, and Mark Miles for mastering.