Below are the questions covered in today's episode (with their timestamps). For instructions on submitting your own questions, go to calnewport.com/podcast.
DEEP DIVE: Is your productivity system leaking? [6:01]
DEEP WORK QUESTIONS:
- How do I accomplish big projects in small amounts daily effort? [12:50]
- How do I make more money as I become more efficient? [17:28]
- What’s the best way to add structure to chaotic non-profit? [21:22]
- How do I build an autopilot schedule for unpredictable work? [27:10]
DEEP LIFE QUESTIONS:
- How do I modify your student advice for a part-time student? [33:32]
- How do I filter news? [40:31]
- Where should start in planning for the future? [43:22]
- Why does the FIRE movement get so much attention? [47:19]
- How do I convince myself to execute my plans? [53:41]
Thanks to Jesse Miller for production, Jay Kerstens for the intro music, and Mark Miles for mastering.