Below are the topics covered in today's listener calls mini-episode (with timestamps). For instructions on submitting your own questions, go to calnewport.com/podcast.
- Optimal amounts of advanced scheduling. [6:46]
- Recommendations for not going overboard with strategic planning. [14:31]
- Training for hard intellectual work. [19:12]
- Convincing students to limit social media (rant alert). [28:30]
- Keeping eyes healthy. [43:45]
Thanks to Jesse Miller for production, Jay Kerstens for the intro music, and Mark Miles for mastering.