In this episode I talk with Tchadas Leo, who is from the Homalco First Nation, in Campbell River, Vancouver Island where he grew up. Tchadas Leo is the host of the podcast, Our Native Land, where he shares stories from his life, interviews guests, and shares weekly Indigenous news stories. At 12 years old Tchadas started working part time as an apprentice at Campbell River’s local TV station, where he trained as a junior production assistant. At age 15 he was hired as an assistant producer for CRTV and later on Shaw TV. During the six years he worked for the Campbell River Television Network where he produced and anchored several documentaries and two series called.
Tune in to my conversation with Tchadas Leo to learn about his colourful journey in Broadcasting and Journalism.
• You can tune into Our Native Land Podcast and follow Tchadas Leo at:
• If this episode made you reflect + relate + reimagine + smile, please share it with your circle so that others can enjoy this beautiful story.
Connect with Talks With A Fox Podcast Community at:
· Website: https://talkswithafoxpodcast.buzzsprout.com/
· IG: https://www.instagram.com/talkswithafoxpodcast/
· FB: https://www.facebook.com/talkswithafoxpodcast/
· YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO9x9w6TZAVJsefuus0Rfuw
Thank you for connecting with us and for being part of the Talks With A Fox Podcast family! I would love to hear from you when you write a review and when you leave a 5-star rating - you help me to continue creating meaningful content and providing a safe space for Indigenous voices and communities.
Hand to Heart,
Andrea + Talks With A Fox Podcast Team 🦊Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/TalksWithaFoxPodcast)