In which we discuss the 36 questions that have been scientifically researched to help you fall in love—and stay in love? Can this technique help us rekindle self-love and understand our own habits, traits, tendencies better? Jayson answers the questions from The Science of Happiness Podcast to find out if they'll help us all understand our adult selves just a little bit more.
Where We’re Going…
- Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
- Would you like to be famous? In what way?
- Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
- What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
- When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
- If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
- Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
- Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
- If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
- Take four minutes and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.
- If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
Find all the questions at www.adulthoodis.com/36-questions
RIYL Episode of the Week:
Adulting Like Mister Rogers #4
Show Notes & Questions: