Studies from eMarketer show that only 17% of B2B marketers worldwide say their ABM program was mature and driving strategic growth. The other 83% mentioned that their biggest challenge is ensuring you have the right content for an ABM approach.
In a recent article, Dan Rosenberg at Octane11 mentioned that he’s surprised that “ensuring you have the right content for an account-based approach” is at the top of the list of challenges for us Marketing Professionals implementing ABM. He says, “you already have plenty of content for an ABM approach - in your sales decks, product sheets, and even your existing website.”
But, Eric Gruber (Personal ABM CEO) argues that most content does NOT support ABM nor sales. In this podcast, Eric explains why,