ABM Needs to Be Personal to Drive Enterprise Account-Based Growth – Not Just Personalized,
When you have complex solutions, lengthy sales cycles, accounts going dark after sales engagement, high annual contract value and “at risk” enterprise accounts, you need a more personal account-based approach that focuses on the individual social, digital, email, and live interaction. You need less automation, more humanization, and more relevance across all levels to tackle the group of struggling moments that sit at the center of every enterprise deal (before, during and after the close.)
Moments just waiting to be listened to, understood, catered to, solved and reframed. These are moments that most sales, marketing and customer success teams are ignoring as they focus on scaling vs. driving account-based revenue growth with the accounts that matter the most to the bottom line.
On this podcast. Kristina Jaramillo (President at Personal ABM) shares:
1. How in most cases, you have one chance to win, protect and expand accounts you want. One communication misfire and one wrong interaction will result in unresponsiveness and inaction.
2. How GTM teams engaging in account-based approaches often speak at accounts with the same messaging and do not consider that value is different for each account and each person within those accounts.
3. What personal account-based sales and marketing looks like as most 1:1 programs are camouflaged 1: few and 1: many programs.
4. What GTM teams need to do to build a personal experience
5. How to go from personalized experiences to more personal interactions