As Kristina Jaramillo and Eric Gruber have mentioned many times on the ABM Done Right Podcast: ABM is about changing the interactions teams are having and the experiences they are delivering across all channels and across the buyer's journey and customer lifecycle. This includes each touchpoint and each interaction.
In this ABM Done Right Podcast. Eric Gruber and Impactable's CEO and CMO will discuss full-funnel ABM using LinkedIn and how you can win, protect and expand accounts using social.
Here's a Recap of the Learnings You Will Uncover:
1. The fundamental "setup" mistakes that many teams are making when implementing LinkedIn ads as part of their ABM program.
2. Why GTM teams are challenged with accounts going dark after initial engagement with LinkedIn ads.
3. How LinkedIn ads are not being used to build trust with the human buyers in target accounts.
4. How teams are not using LinkedIn ads to drive demand across buying organizations and limiting deal sizes.
5. What it means to be intentional with your ad campaigns and how you need to think about:
6. How account intelligence should guide your full-funnel LinkedIn ads, content and outreach.
7, How too many teams focus follow-up outreach based on intent or what prospects engaged on within the ads vs. why there was intent.
8. How many teams are too short-term focused instead of staying on the human buyers' minds longer with a purpose including:
9. How prospects should use video LinkedIn ads to create the human connection with target accounts and get key insights that can help you segment and prioritize key accounts. Plus see the video assets you should be using and when.