"PAYING FOR GOOD"
S3 E5: 'Pay in Private Equity' with Delilah Rothenberg, Founder of the Predistribution Initiative
February 18, 2021
In this episode of the podcast, you will learn from Delilah about:
- the structure of private equity fund managers’ compensation
- the internal impact it has on private equity firms themselves
- the external impact it has on portfolio companies
Your action takeaway:
Delilah calls for:
- responsible private equity investment firms to practise what they preach by setting up profit share and equity ownership plans in their portfolio companies so that all employees can benefit from the value they generate
- private and institutional investors to demand more transparency on private equity compensation structures as part of their due diligence process. This is a very important point that we’ve made on previous podcast episodes.
TO CONTINUE THIS CONVERSATION, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected]
TO GET EACH EPISODE OF THIS PODCAST STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE HERE: https://www.peoplenet.ltd.uk/newsletter/