"PAYING FOR GOOD"
S4 E2: "HR systems and pay" with Ruth Thomas, co-founder of CURO Compensation
May 27, 2021
In this episode, you will learn from Ruth about:
- the employee digital trust challenge
- the concept of self-sovereign identity
- how to address the numeracy skill gap in HR.
Your action takeaways from Ruth and me
As an employee:
- Understand your employer’s pay gap reports and corresponding action plans.
As an employer:
- Remember that pay inequity is a high-risk approach that responsible investors look out for. It can damage your brand, your reputation and your ability to attract, motivate and retain talent, therefore affecting the sustainability of your business.
As an investor:
- Keep your focus on the human capital metrics of your portfolio companies and ask the right questions to stamp out pay discrimination.
To find out more about Responsible Reward, please email me at [email protected]
TO GET EACH EPISODE OF THIS PODCAST STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE HERE: https://www.peoplenet.ltd.uk/newsletter/