Welcome to Episode 21 in my Series REAL ESTATE INVESTING IN NEW YORK!!
Please remember to Subscribe, Like and Share this podcast, it is SO appreciated!
YOU CAN ALSO WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE
Join me on Instagram
In this Episode, I'm discussing how you can utilize one of the most important parts of the property purchase process, the Bank Appraisal, as a tool to strengthen your offer so you can win the bid on the property of your choice without having to only drive up the asking price when competing against other buyers.
Here’s the summary:
- An appraisal is done whenever you are getting a mortgage omg a property. It is not done when you’re paying cash.
- The appraisal is the bank's assessment of the value of the property.
- Quick overview of the bank appraisal implications and how a low appraisal affects your transaction.
-4 options that you have if the bank appraisal comes in low.
- Why you are much more appealing to a seller if you are financing less.
- 3 hacks to craft a much stronger offer by leveraging the appraisal.
I always am so happy to have the opportunity to work with you - if you would like for me to represent you as your Agent as you begin the property purchase or sale process, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.
Don’t miss Episode 22, where I’ll be sharing my top recommended New York neighborhoods to invest in right now.
Discover the value of your home
Please subscribe to this channel and turn on notifications (click the bell icon) so you can keep up with the videos I post!
Check out my Self Improvement/Lifestyle podcast, NEW YORK & BEYOND
Check out my website