Class in session! In this episode, That Veggie Gurl is co-teaching with #ProfessionalVeggieSlayer, Dr. Judy Brangman.
Dr. Judy Brangman is a double board-certified physician, Internal Medicine, and Lifestyle Medicine. She is an advocate for a whole food plant based diet and is passionate about health education, nutrition, and total wellness. Having personally experienced the health benefits of a whole food plant based diet, Dr. Brangman's goal is to share this life-transforming information with as many people as possible. She has helped patients to reduce medication doses, and in some cases, discontinue certain medications with specific lifestyle changes. She has also helped individuals to transition towards eating more of a whole food plant-based diet.
The food you eat plays a critical role in controlling inflammation levels, balancing blood sugar, regulating cardiovascular health, helping your digestive organs to process and eliminate waste, and much more.
We will discuss:
• How plant-based diet’s benefit acne and acid reflux problems
• How being consistent can help your family make changes to eat healthier
• Creating a mindset for eating plant-based
• Why you should be eating more fruits and veggies daily
• How plant-based eating can help you avoid and prevent issues like; heart disease and type 2 diabetes
• Debunking myths and misconceptions about plant-based eating
• Inflammatory effects of sugar
• Rethinking protein, and why you don’t need to eat foods that have cholesterol
Let’s get veggie with it!
Contact Dr. Judy Brangman at:
Do you constantly struggle with making healthy eating or lifestyle changes? Whether you’re someone who has a specific wellness issue you want to address, or you just need support and accountability to help you achieve your health goals, I’d love to help.
Let’s stay connected, y’all!!
Submit questions to: email@example.com
Disclaimer: This Podcast is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease. The information provided in this program is for general wellness education purposes, it has not been reviewed nor approved by the FDA and is not intended to take the place of advice from your medical professional. You are solely responsible for your health care and activity choices. Listening to this show does not constitute a 1-on-1 coaching relationship.