The Dan Bradbury Podcast
EP 177: The Most Likely Thing to Destroy Your Business
September 08, 2022
This week on my podcast, Topher and I discuss The Most Likely Thing to Destroy Your Business.
In this episode we also cover:
- Visa getting sued for an unlikely reason (Adult themed)
- Using your moral compass for business and why it matters
- How to determine if certain legal risks are worth worrying about
- How to know if you are overpaying your attorney
- A company that was fined £1.2m because of an accident
- A business woman that created mass stability and recurring revenue
- And Much More!
Links mentioned in show:
Podcast: What's The Worst That Can Happen?