Therapy For Your Money
Episode 64: Distilling Your Dreams into Business Ideas (with Diane Tarshis)
March 11, 2022
When you have an idea for an expansion to your business - such as an online course or a therapy retreat - it can be difficult to know where to start! Julie's chatting with Diane Tarshis of Startup Distillery to talk about how to focus on your ideas, create a plan, and turn to experts in places you may need help.
Use code "therapy" to receive 1 FREE hour of consulting with Diane!
Diane Tarshis is a seasoned business advisor and the founder of Startup Distillery. Working with entrepreneurs across the US and around the globe, Diane uses her unique mix of finance, retail, manufacturing, and operations experience to help entrepreneurs distill their ideas into profitable, growing businesses.
- What are some of the biggest blunders you hear from your own clients?
- The numbers aren’t the only thing that matters… your product or service is what matters!
- Sitting down to focus on your product to create something great will add value to your business and become a great asset to your clients
- Take your numbers and schedule a meeting with a professional to discuss your budget, goals, and projections
- How should someone go about adding a new extension to their business?
- Do your homework - What exactly do you want to odder? Who is your target audience? How do you plan on reaching them? What are all the costs involved?
Links & Resources:
Therapy For Your Money Podcast
Content Chemistry by Andy Crestodina
The Hundred Dollar Startup by Chris Guillebeau