“I didn’t want to be chasing my money.” - Katie Lemieux
Are you struggling to build a six-figure private practice? Build your brand and grow your dream private practice by having a money mindset focused on business marketing and finances.
Today’s guest is Katie Lemieux, a licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT) and co-owner of the Private Practice Startup that features podcasts, paperwork, E-courses, and coaching.
- Time for Change: Katie’s journey and relationship with money and finances
- Money Management Strategies: Profit First, JARS, and Envelope System
- Millionaire Mindset: Are you a money monk, saver, spender, or avoider?
- JARS System’s Play Pot: Learn to enjoy spending money every quarter on yourself
- COVID: Save money to feel calm, confident, and comfortable in certain circumstances
- Live Your Dream Life: Run your business, don’t let your business run you
- Advice: Get a great tax accountant and prepare a financial plan
Links and Resources:
Private Practice Startup
Private Practice Startup Podcasts
Private Practice Startup on Facebook
Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
Fix This Next by Mike Michalowicz
JARS System of Money Management
Dave Ramsey’s Envelope System
The Energy of Money by Maria Nemeth
Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss
Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
Therapy For Your Money Podcast